3 days Water Trucking for Baidoa IDPs
To see climate resilient Somali communitieswith equitable Solutions to climate change and with well protected environment inhabited by dignified people having sustainable livelihoods.
Designing and implementing life changing development programs and livelihood approaches that alleviate environmental degradation, climatic change risks and deepening poverty in collaboration with relevant stakeholders so as to ensure holistic sustainable development in Somalia.
· Designing and implementing appropriate strategies and program activities addressing climate change mitigation and adaptation.
· Promoting environmentally sustainable and productive agricultural activities
· Reduce malnutrition and food insecurity that cause irreparable damage to livelihoods, thereby reducing self-sufficiency through introducing sustainable food security and livelihoods improvement initiatives.
· Undertaking the mobilization of natural resource conservation activities including awareness raising against timber cutting and charcoal business.
· Establishing and supporting access to basic social services (like Inclusive basic Education, health care, Nutrition, and WASH) mainly for children, women and persons with disabilities(PwD).
· Increase access to education for children from poor and vulnerable groups while strengthening the quality and capacity of teachers, teaching/learning environment and institutional structures.